Monday, September 19, 2011

Fashion, Nature And Other Fancies

Apple picking, mushroom gathering, a meditative stroll in the woods, riding with friends, a lengthy lunch on Saturday, relaxing in mellow sun on Sunday. A very active weekend indeed. Have not ridden since April. Glad to be riding again;-)
















Trust everyone enjoyed the weekend. I certainly did.
What do you think of my vintage coat above? I'm drawn to it, but I know it's not everyone's cup of fashion. I adore the collage of colours and the detailed embroidery.

I'm also very happy with my new Jil Sander brogues and pretty dress. Don't you just love that shade of green? An artist friend of mine made this very charming silk dress for me. She paints on textile as well as canvas. Off to the kitchen. I'm making mushroom risotto this evening. You are all invited round for supper;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment