Thursday, December 8, 2011

Un Hiver Chatoyant








Images: I'm wearing vintage Dior coat. Necklace by De Beers, footwear by Mui Mui, cashmere jumper by Eric Bompard along with my painterly silk skirt from the West Indies.

My sister and I met up this morning for some winter pampering. We went to the hairdresser - had our hair done, went onto lunch, then to one of my chums who is a great pianist for Chopin and tea.

The sun came out briefly to flirt with us en route to lunch, but now the sun is firmly asleep behind a misty sky, and sister and I are busy in the kitchen cooking:

Chicken and sweet pepper stew, oven roasted lamb with honey, winter vegetables with jerk sauce, tagine of pumpkin with figs, almonds, shallots and garlic. We are having guests round this evening for a winter feast;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment