Tuesday, October 4, 2011

After Paris Fashion Week

Here I am in the first picture below by Vogue Black, Italy. Click HERE to visit their website for Paris Fashion Week Recap;-)

I was anxiously awaiting my driver after the Barbara Bui show when this image was taken. My feet were already hurting then. Paris Fashion Week was fun but exhausting. You cannot imagine how tired I am. My poor little feet are hurting - they are actually crying. One must recuperate from the Fashion Carnival, business meetings, dashing from show-to-show and champagne lunches. Back to blogging next week or the week thereafter.

I miss nature, the green country. It's almost six in the morning. I sit by the window and marvel at nature slowly awakening like a new born child, and I give thanks for a new day.







Image: First image by Italian Vogue, second image by David of Nyanzi Report, Jil Sander brogues. I have disabled comments for this post. Feel free to comment on the posts below. All e-mails will be answered after the forthcoming weekend. Off to the country house. Click HERE and HERE for more photos of Paris Fashion Week.

I am not a "Fashionista" nor am I "Chic" - and I'm not always fond of being "elegant", but I adore experimenting with fashion. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment