Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How to be unfashionable in Winter

Be your own muse, the way we dress ourselves today is instant language.

The first image was taken after a visit to the hairdresser. My hair is never tidy - it's always a bit unruly. I prefer my curls to be a little bit mad and dramatic. No, this is not a wig. This is my natural hair. Had to sit for a few hours at the hairdresser for a self-made avocado hair mask treatment and so forth. So pleased with the final results. Click HERE to watch another take on the DIY avocado hair mask video.

I'm usually drawn to winter coats with a spot of colour, flair and distinct pattern as the ones below. Of course a brown or black over-coat is always chic, but a bordeaux or tangerine coloured coat can be far more striking. Yes, I'm a bit idiosyncratic. I love having fun with fashion especially in winter. xx











Has a woman who knew she was well-dressed ever caught a cold?
Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment