Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fashion, Music, Books & Other Fancies

Ah, the weekend was most relaxing indeed. I lingered in bed both Saturday and Sunday mornings contemplating the cradle of mystery. Saturday afternoon I played the piano for an hour, visited the flower market, met with friends from my former boarding school for tea.

On Sunday afternoon I read, listened to the Mozart Album by soprano Danielle de Niese. Sunday evening I had family members round for dinner. We dined in the garden on Ackee and codfish, Gilt-Head bream with courgettes and aubergines. Roasted organic chicken with saffron and cinnamon. I trust everyone had a nice weekend. Wishing all my blog friends a happy and cheerful Monday!;-)











Images: Churchs shoes, Happy flowers in an antique vase, Signed CD by Danielle de Niese, Weekend reading matter, Myself in vintage summer dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment