Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tagging Game And The Green Ballerinas



I was tagged by Poppies and Sunshine
Below, my answers to the tagging game questions. I do hope everyone is in good form today;-)

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I was brought up on a 14000-acre estate in the heart of the green country. Am happiest when there, though I have lived in so many countries.

2. What is your favorite band/singer?
Hungarian Dances by Johannes Brahms

3. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?
I am very happy being myself and have no wish to be someone else other than my Mother for a day.


4. Concert or Broadway show?
Concert, please!

5. Do you have a theme song for your life?
All the songs my mother taught me

6. Would you choose a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?
I prefer to marry fancy dinner and picnic. I would do picnic in the park early afternoon if the weather is conducive, and dinner at a fancy restaurant later that evening.

7.What is your favourite place to shop?
Emilia Wickstead showrooms

8. Favorite movie?
There's so much diversity in the film industry. It's difficult for one to choose a favourite film, however, I recently saw The Painted Veil with Naomi Watts and Edward Norton, and I'm quite in love with it.

Image taken on Monday: Green ballerinas by Liebeskind atop silk scarf. Thank you, Poppies and sunshine, for the questions.

I tag the following boys and girls:

Leah

Vintage Vixen

The Alternative Wife

Cinnamon And Couture

Gorgeous Glam

Inspiration In Italy

A Reflection by Tuesdai

Gracie Bella Butterly

Dreaming In Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment