Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pieces of my room... And heart....


Danas vas puštam da zavirite u onaj kutak mog života u kojem se osećam najsigurnije, najsmirenije i najsvoje.
Otvaram vam vrata svoje sobe, i kroz detalje u istoj upoznajem vas sa svojim interesovanjima, hobijima, ambicijama, idolima, prijateljima, najbližima. Kažu da se po izgledu nečije sobe, puno može zaključiti o karakteru vlasnika. Stoga, ovaj post vidim kao lep načina da se malo bolje upoznamo.
Uživajte u fotografijama i kao i uvek sa nestrepljenjem očekujem vaše reakcije na post.
 Do idućeg, veliki pozdrav i poljubac za sve. Vaša B.


Today, I am letting you to peek at the ''corner'' of my life where I feel the safest, the most calm and the most myself.
I am opening the door of my room, and through details in it I am introducing to you my interests, hobbies, ambitions, idols,friends and family. They say that by the appearance of someone's room, a lot can be said about the character of the owner. Therefore, I see this post as a nice way for you to get to know me better.
 Enjoy the photos and as always I impatiently expect your reaction to the post. 
Until next, greetings and kisses to all. Yours B.

27
16
17
21
19
18
24
25
26
23
20
29
28
22
30

No comments:

Post a Comment